Welcome to Westlake Village, a great place to live!
Westlake Village homeowners association is dedicated to the preservation of our community and home values. Our community is perfect for families, empty nesters or retirees. You can find just about any housing need from single family homes, townhouses and villas. But our subdivision isn’t about housing, it’s about community and lifestyle amenities that you won’t find anywhere else in north Pinellas County. We’re proud of our community and it shows!
What makes us special:
- We have one of the largest “privately owned” parks in northern Pinellas – 30 acres.
- 4 lighted tennis courts
- Almost one mile of paved walking paths
- 3-acre working citrus grove for resident picking pleasure
- 144,000 gallon swimming pool
- Clubhouse and rec room for community functions
- Clubhouse and rec room rentals for resident’s parties
- Planned activities such as the Spring, Summer and Fall Fest and Easter Egg hunt
- WE ARE A NON-EVACUATION ZONE FOR HURRICANES
- Pet Friendly
- Lot sizes from 1/3 acre to 3/4 acres
- Beaches, Gulf Courses, Pinellas Trail, Downtown PH, Shopping and Schools all within 3 miles
- Zoned Sutherland Elementary, Palm Harbor Middle and Palm Harbor High University (with medical magnet and International Baccalaureate program
- We are a deed restricted community (Our Greenbook Rules)